Are you Crazy for NIKO IS, the Brazilian-American rhymesayer who hooked up with The DJBooth to drop Chill Cosby last December? Then odds are you’ve copped the mixtape, and thus have already heard the latest single, which finds the emcee spitting self-assured bars over beatsmith NZM‘s inspired flip of Patsy Cline’s Crazy for Loving You. Even so, you’ll undoubtedly get a kick out of Christopher Andrew Smith‘s official visuals, starring Los Angeles-based makeup artist Meghan Nguy. Still haven’t downloaded the project? You can find this record, past singles Barracuda and FIFI, and many more dope records on the aforementioned set, still available for free in the Booth.
Nu South Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.