Are you Crazy for NIKO IS, the Brazilian-American rhymesayer who hooked up with The DJBooth to drop Chill Cosby last December? Then odds are you’ve copped the mixtape, and thus have already heard the latest single, which finds the emcee spitting self-assured bars over beatsmith NZM‘s inspired flip of Patsy Cline’s Crazy for Loving You. Even so, you’ll undoubtedly get a kick out of Christopher Andrew Smith‘s official visuals, starring Los Angeles-based makeup artist Meghan Nguy. Still haven’t downloaded the project? You can find this record, past singles Barracuda and FIFI, and many more dope records on the aforementioned set, still available for free in the Booth.
Nu South Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!