Are you Crazy for NIKO IS, the Brazilian-American rhymesayer who hooked up with The DJBooth to drop Chill Cosby last December? Then odds are you’ve copped the mixtape, and thus have already heard the latest single, which finds the emcee spitting self-assured bars over beatsmith NZM‘s inspired flip of Patsy Cline’s Crazy for Loving You. Even so, you’ll undoubtedly get a kick out of Christopher Andrew Smith‘s official visuals, starring Los Angeles-based makeup artist Meghan Nguy. Still haven’t downloaded the project? You can find this record, past singles Barracuda and FIFI, and many more dope records on the aforementioned set, still available for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
Nu South Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)