Last December, Brazillian-born, Florida-based rhymesayer NIKO IS linked up with The DJBooth to drop his fourth mixtape of the year, Chill Cosby. Still haven’t copped it? If the avalanche of five-star reviews that greeted the project’s arrival weren’t enough to convince you it’s worth a spin, new single Barracuda just might do the trick. Released along with blunted official visuals by Quinn Parker, this cut finds NIKO taking aim at his competition over a stylish, shapeshifting synth-sample beat by the Foo Dogs. Like what you’re hearing? Of course you do—so click here to cop the full project, which features Barracuda along with previous singles Steffi Graf and Smoking Jacket.
Written by richard on 03/14/13
Submit your Rating
Nu South Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoking Jacket" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.