Late last month, on LP single Hometown Love, Minneapolis rhymesayer Nikko Lafre invited a shawty to jump in his ride for a tour of his city’s seedier corners. That’s not what I typically what I think of as foreplay, but evidently it worked, as the follow-up finds Nikko and his girl doing a different kind of Ridin’ in the front seat of his whip. As Lafre fills us in on the steamy details of his vehicular hookup, K. Beatz serves up a slow-burning synth instrumental to back his bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; MPLS still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life I Chose " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)