Late last month, on LP single Hometown Love, Minneapolis rhymesayer Nikko Lafre invited a shawty to jump in his ride for a tour of his city’s seedier corners. That’s not what I typically what I think of as foreplay, but evidently it worked, as the follow-up finds Nikko and his girl doing a different kind of Ridin’ in the front seat of his whip. As Lafre fills us in on the steamy details of his vehicular hookup, K. Beatz serves up a slow-burning synth instrumental to back his bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; MPLS still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life I Chose " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.