Previously heard lending her hook vocals to Speak Her Sex, a cut off Booth fave Yelawolf‘s Trunk Muzik mixtape, SupaHot Beats singer Nikkiya steps into the solo spotlight on When I Was High. The lead single off the artist’s set, this left-of-center banger finds her label bosses serving up a unique, orchestral beat as Nikkiya admits just how much better she feels under the influence of Mary Jane. Stay tuned for further details on SpeakHer, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody But Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.