Previously heard lending her hook vocals to Speak Her Sex, a cut off Booth fave Yelawolf‘s Trunk Muzik mixtape, SupaHot Beats singer Nikkiya steps into the solo spotlight on When I Was High. The lead single off the artist’s set, this left-of-center banger finds her label bosses serving up a unique, orchestral beat as Nikkiya admits just how much better she feels under the influence of Mary Jane. Stay tuned for further details on SpeakHer, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody But Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.