Previously heard lending her hook vocals to Speak Her Sex, a cut off Booth fave Yelawolf‘s Trunk Muzik mixtape, SupaHot Beats singer Nikkiya steps into the solo spotlight on When I Was High. The lead single off the artist’s set, this left-of-center banger finds her label bosses serving up a unique, orchestral beat as Nikkiya admits just how much better she feels under the influence of Mary Jane. Stay tuned for further details on SpeakHer, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody But Me" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.