Nike Nando‘s prescription for health and well-being? Two joints in the Morning, two joints at Noon & two more joints at Night. And if you need a couple more joints to tide you over in between, have at it, hoss. (Disclaimer: neither he nor I are remotely qualified to offer medical advice.) On his latest feature, a promo single which may or may not make it onto his forthcoming full-length, the DMV representative touts the positive effects of sinsemilla on his mindstate, as well as the boost it provides to his creativity in the studio. Marty Beats handles production, backing the rhymesayer’s blunted bars with a sample from Sublime’s cover of The Toyes’ Two Joints. Nando’s Could Be Worse LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last project, the DJBooth-hosted SprdLv mixtape?
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)