Nike Nando‘s prescription for health and well-being? Two joints in the Morning, two joints at Noon & two more joints at Night. And if you need a couple more joints to tide you over in between, have at it, hoss. (Disclaimer: neither he nor I are remotely qualified to offer medical advice.) On his latest feature, a promo single which may or may not make it onto his forthcoming full-length, the DMV representative touts the positive effects of sinsemilla on his mindstate, as well as the boost it provides to his creativity in the studio. Marty Beats handles production, backing the rhymesayer’s blunted bars with a sample from Sublime’s cover of The Toyes’ Two Joints. Nando’s Could Be Worse LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last project, the DJBooth-hosted SprdLv mixtape?
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.