Nike Nando‘s prescription for health and well-being? Two joints in the Morning, two joints at Noon & two more joints at Night. And if you need a couple more joints to tide you over in between, have at it, hoss. (Disclaimer: neither he nor I are remotely qualified to offer medical advice.) On his latest feature, a promo single which may or may not make it onto his forthcoming full-length, the DMV representative touts the positive effects of sinsemilla on his mindstate, as well as the boost it provides to his creativity in the studio. Marty Beats handles production, backing the rhymesayer’s blunted bars with a sample from Sublime’s cover of The Toyes’ Two Joints. Nando’s Could Be Worse LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last project, the DJBooth-hosted SprdLv mixtape?
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.