Nike Nando‘s prescription for health and well-being? Two joints in the Morning, two joints at Noon & two more joints at Night. And if you need a couple more joints to tide you over in between, have at it, hoss. (Disclaimer: neither he nor I are remotely qualified to offer medical advice.) On his latest feature, a promo single which may or may not make it onto his forthcoming full-length, the DMV representative touts the positive effects of sinsemilla on his mindstate, as well as the boost it provides to his creativity in the studio. Marty Beats handles production, backing the rhymesayer’s blunted bars with a sample from Sublime’s cover of The Toyes’ Two Joints. Nando’s Could Be Worse LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last project, the DJBooth-hosted SprdLv mixtape?
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.