Nike Nando‘s prescription for health and well-being? Two joints in the Morning, two joints at Noon & two more joints at Night. And if you need a couple more joints to tide you over in between, have at it, hoss. (Disclaimer: neither he nor I are remotely qualified to offer medical advice.) On his latest feature, a promo single which may or may not make it onto his forthcoming full-length, the DMV representative touts the positive effects of sinsemilla on his mindstate, as well as the boost it provides to his creativity in the studio. Marty Beats handles production, backing the rhymesayer’s blunted bars with a sample from Sublime’s cover of The Toyes’ Two Joints. Nando’s Could Be Worse LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last project, the DJBooth-hosted SprdLv mixtape?
Written by richard on 08/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.