Though Nike Nando‘s been going through some changes lately—his last feature, The Fall of the Delorean, announced the dissolution of his DMG collective—the Maryland rhymesayer’s mission remains the same: to conquer the rap game while repping the 301 to the fullest extent possible. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the artist’s latest single finds him pursuing those goals with fierce determination. As Nike lets the world know he’s “comin’ for the top,” at dangerously high speeds, beatsmith Baze underscores the urgency of his bars with a sped-up sampling of Clash classic London Calling. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this ambitious cut and plenty more where it came from on SprdLv, scheduled for release in March of next year.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)