Though Nike Nando‘s been going through some changes lately—his last feature, The Fall of the Delorean, announced the dissolution of his DMG collective—the Maryland rhymesayer’s mission remains the same: to conquer the rap game while repping the 301 to the fullest extent possible. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the artist’s latest single finds him pursuing those goals with fierce determination. As Nike lets the world know he’s “comin’ for the top,” at dangerously high speeds, beatsmith Baze underscores the urgency of his bars with a sped-up sampling of Clash classic London Calling. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this ambitious cut and plenty more where it came from on SprdLv, scheduled for release in March of next year.
Written by richard on 12/17/12
Maryland native Nike Nando might be unsigned, but the emcee is a veteran of the recording booth. Free album, SprdLv, is Nando's eight studio recording. Included on the 14-track project, which is set for free release on...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.