Though Nike Nando‘s been going through some changes lately—his last feature, The Fall of the Delorean, announced the dissolution of his DMG collective—the Maryland rhymesayer’s mission remains the same: to conquer the rap game while repping the 301 to the fullest extent possible. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, the artist’s latest single finds him pursuing those goals with fierce determination. As Nike lets the world know he’s “comin’ for the top,” at dangerously high speeds, beatsmith Baze underscores the urgency of his bars with a sped-up sampling of Clash classic London Calling. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this ambitious cut and plenty more where it came from on SprdLv, scheduled for release in March of next year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music & Sound" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.