Nicole Scherzinger, world renowned eye candy and former leader of the Pussycat Dolls, has been largely absent from our pages for almost two years now (incredible but true), but today the news broke that she’s working on putting together the US version of her solo album Killer Love, previously released in the UK. And who better to make a potential club-banger (or as he says on the track “another #1”) with than 50 Cent? While there’s nothing ground-breaking about new single Right There, it’s one of those songs that you could definitely get down to, after more than a couple drinks at the club, with a shorty that had a little more to drink than you did. Over a rock infused beat by hitmaker Jim Jonsin, Scherzinger talks about liking it dirty and wanting her lover to put his (or her) hands on her body. Works for me. Nicole and Fiddy shot the video for the track in L.A. last week, so it’s safe to say that we can expect visuals real soon, followed by a reworked version of Killer Love later this year.
Written by Adeshola Adigun on 05/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.