Nicole Scherzinger, world renowned eye candy and former leader of the Pussycat Dolls, has been largely absent from our pages for almost two years now (incredible but true), but today the news broke that she’s working on putting together the US version of her solo album Killer Love, previously released in the UK. And who better to make a potential club-banger (or as he says on the track “another #1”) with than 50 Cent? While there’s nothing ground-breaking about new single Right There, it’s one of those songs that you could definitely get down to, after more than a couple drinks at the club, with a shorty that had a little more to drink than you did. Over a rock infused beat by hitmaker Jim Jonsin, Scherzinger talks about liking it dirty and wanting her lover to put his (or her) hands on her body. Works for me. Nicole and Fiddy shot the video for the track in L.A. last week, so it’s safe to say that we can expect visuals real soon, followed by a reworked version of Killer Love later this year.
Written by Adeshola Adigun on 05/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix) ft. Notorious B.I.G. & Nicole Scherzinger" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.