After her first single, Whatever U Like, proved to be a disappointment, lead Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger tries again with the next single from Her Name Is Nicole. Baby Love will remind listeners of PCD’s Stickwitu, as Nicole once again sings of how good she feels around her man; she isn’t going to let him go. Will.i.am‘s soft guitar production and baritone bridge vocals enhance the mood here, propelling its invasion of the AC charts. Listen for more from Miss Nicole when Her Name Is Nicole is released on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 09/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.