After running through singles like 50 Cent, Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger has finally made a selection. Following the initial release of the will.i.am collaboration, Baby Love, Scherzinger and her label weren’t happy with the results at radio. With her debut album Her Name Is Nicole already getting bumped back twice, the next move needed to be the right move. Enter super-producer, Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem. While Scherzinger re-entered the studio and tweaked her vocals, Rotem retooled the beat and in turn re-energized the single selection. Her Name Is Nicole will be released on November 20th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.