After her first single, Whatever U Like, proved to be a disappointment, lead Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger tries again with the next single from Her Name Is Nicole. Baby Love will remind listeners of PCD’s Stickwitu, as Nicole once again sings of how good she feels around her man; she isn’t going to let him go. Will.i.am‘s soft guitar production and baritone bridge vocals enhance the mood here, propelling its invasion of the AC charts. Listen for more from Miss Nicole when Her Name Is Nicole is released on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 09/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.