After her first single, Whatever U Like, proved to be a disappointment, lead Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger tries again with the next single from Her Name Is Nicole. Baby Love will remind listeners of PCD’s Stickwitu, as Nicole once again sings of how good she feels around her man; she isn’t going to let him go. Will.i.am‘s soft guitar production and baritone bridge vocals enhance the mood here, propelling its invasion of the AC charts. Listen for more from Miss Nicole when Her Name Is Nicole is released on November 13th.
Written by Burmy on 09/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come To Me (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.