From Adele to Lorde and many more, international artists are slowly but steadily taking over the R&B/pop game, and Norwegian artists Nico & Vinz might just be next up. Based in Norway and the product of Ivorian and Ghanian backgrounds respectively, Nico & Vinz’ Am I Wrong has been a smash hit overseas. Now, the twosome are attempting to truly break into the U.S. with a brand new video, fueled by Pepsi Pulse‘s Artist Spotlight, that documents their journey. If the duo can create the same kind of buzz in the U.S. they have abroad, expect their as-yet unscheduled Black Elephant album to have a major impact.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.