One late night Friday release from Young Money deserves another. Just minutes after Lil Wayne unveiled his new single with Drake, Believe Me, Nicki Minaj follows suit with Yasss B*tch. Featuring both a banger of a beat and a hook from Soulja Boy - a two word hook, but still, a hook - Yasss finds Nicki dropping a flow in the first verse that feels destined to be copied, and referencing the Clippers in the second verse, meaning it must have been recorded very recently. This appears to only be a loosie from Nicki, not a single from her upcoming Pink Print album, but we’ll update you with more information as it becomes available.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/2/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)