One late night Friday release from Young Money deserves another. Just minutes after Lil Wayne unveiled his new single with Drake, Believe Me, Nicki Minaj follows suit with Yasss B*tch. Featuring both a banger of a beat and a hook from Soulja Boy - a two word hook, but still, a hook - Yasss finds Nicki dropping a flow in the first verse that feels destined to be copied, and referencing the Clippers in the second verse, meaning it must have been recorded very recently. This appears to only be a loosie from Nicki, not a single from her upcoming Pink Print album, but we’ll update you with more information as it becomes available.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.