One late night Friday release from Young Money deserves another. Just minutes after Lil Wayne unveiled his new single with Drake, Believe Me, Nicki Minaj follows suit with Yasss B*tch. Featuring both a banger of a beat and a hook from Soulja Boy - a two word hook, but still, a hook - Yasss finds Nicki dropping a flow in the first verse that feels destined to be copied, and referencing the Clippers in the second verse, meaning it must have been recorded very recently. This appears to only be a loosie from Nicki, not a single from her upcoming Pink Print album, but we’ll update you with more information as it becomes available.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.