One late night Friday release from Young Money deserves another. Just minutes after Lil Wayne unveiled his new single with Drake, Believe Me, Nicki Minaj follows suit with Yasss B*tch. Featuring both a banger of a beat and a hook from Soulja Boy - a two word hook, but still, a hook - Yasss finds Nicki dropping a flow in the first verse that feels destined to be copied, and referencing the Clippers in the second verse, meaning it must have been recorded very recently. This appears to only be a loosie from Nicki, not a single from her upcoming Pink Print album, but we’ll update you with more information as it becomes available.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/2/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.