Are you one of those Nicki Minaj fans who lamented the Young Money heavyweight “going pop?” Well get ready for a dope surprise—Roman Reloaded, the latest single and title track off the Young Money hitmaker’s sophomore set, is all about the rhymes. Here, Rico Beats handles production duties, serving up an ultraminimal siren/percussion beat to back Minaj and label boss Weezy as they drop bite-sized verses. Is this an improvement over previous releases off Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which have failed to win Booth acclaim? Debate away—and watch for the project to hit record stores and online retailers April 3.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.