Having twice tried to replicate the chart success of lead selection Starships and fallen short (see Beez in the Trap and Right by My Side), Nicki Minaj is pulling out the big guns for single number four off her sophomore set. Along with a video directed by Benny Boom, Pound the Alarm finds RedOne, Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub coming together to craft a dancefloor-scorching Eurodance backdrop for the YMCMB heavyweight’s hard-partying verses, as well as the obligatory anthemic chorus. Fans can find this high-energy cut and much more on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, available in stores and online as of April 2.
Written by richard on 07/31/12
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes which most commonly manifests itself as auditory hallucinations, disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)