Having twice tried to replicate the chart success of lead selection Starships and fallen short (see Beez in the Trap and Right by My Side), Nicki Minaj is pulling out the big guns for single number four off her sophomore set. Along with a video directed by Benny Boom, Pound the Alarm finds RedOne, Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub coming together to craft a dancefloor-scorching Eurodance backdrop for the YMCMB heavyweight’s hard-partying verses, as well as the obligatory anthemic chorus. Fans can find this high-energy cut and much more on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, available in stores and online as of April 2.
Written by richard on 07/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.