Nicki Minaj may be a hip-hop megastar with myriad mainstream hits under the belt, but she can still play the dozens with the best of ‘em. On Lookin’ Ass N*gga, the first buzz single off her junior set, the YMCMB hitmaker showcases her talent for trash-talk over some ominous, sample-laced production by Detail. The targets of her ire are scrubs of all varieties, from broke jokes and fake dope dealers to fellas who can’t seem to keep their eyes off her assets. Of course, it’s tough to blame the last-named group when, in Nabil‘s accompanying visuals, she’s rocking what appears to be a fishnet minidress. In addition to appearing on Minaj’s yet-unscheduled third full-length, tentatively titled The Pink Print, Lookin’ Ass N**ga will be part of Young Money‘s forthcoming compilation, Rise of an Empire.
Written by richard on 02/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.