Nicki Minaj may be a hip-hop megastar with myriad mainstream hits under the belt, but she can still play the dozens with the best of ‘em. On Lookin’ Ass N*gga, the first buzz single off her junior set, the YMCMB hitmaker showcases her talent for trash-talk over some ominous, sample-laced production by Detail. The targets of her ire are scrubs of all varieties, from broke jokes and fake dope dealers to fellas who can’t seem to keep their eyes off her assets. Of course, it’s tough to blame the last-named group when, in Nabil‘s accompanying visuals, she’s rocking what appears to be a fishnet minidress. In addition to appearing on Minaj’s yet-unscheduled third full-length, tentatively titled The Pink Print, Lookin’ Ass N**ga will be part of Young Money‘s forthcoming compilation, Rise of an Empire.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!