Nicki Minaj may be a hip-hop megastar with myriad mainstream hits under the belt, but she can still play the dozens with the best of ‘em. On Lookin’ Ass N*gga, the first buzz single off her junior set, the YMCMB hitmaker showcases her talent for trash-talk over some ominous, sample-laced production by Detail. The targets of her ire are scrubs of all varieties, from broke jokes and fake dope dealers to fellas who can’t seem to keep their eyes off her assets. Of course, it’s tough to blame the last-named group when, in Nabil‘s accompanying visuals, she’s rocking what appears to be a fishnet minidress. In addition to appearing on Minaj’s yet-unscheduled third full-length, tentatively titled The Pink Print, Lookin’ Ass N**ga will be part of Young Money‘s forthcoming compilation, Rise of an Empire.
Written by richard on 02/13/14
At this point the “Nicki Minaj went pop” criticisms are older than Nicki’s butt implants, especially coming from a white male. For the record, I have absolutely no problem with Nicki making pop...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.