Bonnie and Clyde, Sid and Nancy… Nicki Minaj and Dwayne Carter? Stranger things have happened. Director Benny Boom‘s freshly-released visuals for new single High School depict the Harajuku Barbie and her label boss as lovers plotting to divest some high-rolling gangsters (one played by YMCMB capo Birdman) of a pile of cash—and enjoying a few intimate moments in the process. Are you feeling Weezy and Minaj as a couple, or is this, as our own Nathan S. commented over on RefinedHype, a case of “rap incest?” Either way, you can find the Boi-1da and T-Minus-produced jam on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up, available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 04/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.