Bonnie and Clyde, Sid and Nancy… Nicki Minaj and Dwayne Carter? Stranger things have happened. Director Benny Boom‘s freshly-released visuals for new single High School depict the Harajuku Barbie and her label boss as lovers plotting to divest some high-rolling gangsters (one played by YMCMB capo Birdman) of a pile of cash—and enjoying a few intimate moments in the process. Are you feeling Weezy and Minaj as a couple, or is this, as our own Nathan S. commented over on RefinedHype, a case of “rap incest?” Either way, you can find the Boi-1da and T-Minus-produced jam on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up, available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 04/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Get Crazy ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.