It’s indeed a strange world when a seemingly simple, two-word phrase can mean either “guiding an audience to something with more substance and meaning” or “can I get some love on Twitter?” Those who even remotely listen to the lyrical content of Nickelus F’s latest track, however, will understand that the title “Follow Me” is meant in the former sense, not the latter. Elite is the man responsible for laying down one of the most energetic beats on here that I’ve heard recently, all while Nickelus does his job to lace his creativity in between the creative production. While this track didn’t make it onto F’s upcoming project, it definitely deserves to be heard and appreciated by listeners in its own right. Be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more of Nickelus’ mastery, and make sure to look for his Season Premiere project (dropping in May) to decide for yourself whether or not this should have been included.
Written by Sigurd on 04/12/10
Submit your Rating
Rayni Day Ent
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Look At The Ice ft. Drake" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.