Nick Weaver is coming for your thug tears, and he’s using his latest video single Terminal 3 as his method of extraction. Using the aforementioned airport terminal as the backdrop to this somber expression of the longing, Weaver speaks to the airport as if it were a person because he’s become so well-acquainted after “50 total flights, 2 hours each way.” Between the pensive piano-laden production work from TellingBeatz and the emotive hook sung by Brianna Falcone, don’t be surprised if you’re feeling verklempt by the time Weaver’s journey has ended and he’s back at home. It’s okay, just keep telling yourself it’s “allergies” - we’re not here to judge. If you dug Terminal 3, you’ll be please to learn that it will be on Nick Weaver’s currently untitled debut album, due out this summer. And if you want to hear more, be sure to check out his January feature, Lifted.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 03/12/13
Seattle rhymesayer Nick Weaver has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners a full stream of his debut independent full-length, Day One, None. The project packs 10 original tracks from the up-and-coming emcee, among...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.