Nick Weaver is coming for your thug tears, and he’s using his latest video single Terminal 3 as his method of extraction. Using the aforementioned airport terminal as the backdrop to this somber expression of the longing, Weaver speaks to the airport as if it were a person because he’s become so well-acquainted after “50 total flights, 2 hours each way.” Between the pensive piano-laden production work from TellingBeatz and the emotive hook sung by Brianna Falcone, don’t be surprised if you’re feeling verklempt by the time Weaver’s journey has ended and he’s back at home. It’s okay, just keep telling yourself it’s “allergies” - we’re not here to judge. If you dug Terminal 3, you’ll be please to learn that it will be on Nick Weaver’s currently untitled debut album, due out this summer. And if you want to hear more, be sure to check out his January feature, Lifted.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 03/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.