Nick Weaver is coming for your thug tears, and he’s using his latest video single Terminal 3 as his method of extraction. Using the aforementioned airport terminal as the backdrop to this somber expression of the longing, Weaver speaks to the airport as if it were a person because he’s become so well-acquainted after “50 total flights, 2 hours each way.” Between the pensive piano-laden production work from TellingBeatz and the emotive hook sung by Brianna Falcone, don’t be surprised if you’re feeling verklempt by the time Weaver’s journey has ended and he’s back at home. It’s okay, just keep telling yourself it’s “allergies” - we’re not here to judge. If you dug Terminal 3, you’ll be please to learn that it will be on Nick Weaver’s currently untitled debut album, due out this summer. And if you want to hear more, be sure to check out his January feature, Lifted.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 03/12/13
Seattle rhymesayer Nick Weaver has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners a full stream of his debut independent full-length, Day One, None. The project packs 10 original tracks from the up-and-coming emcee, among...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)