We here at The DJBooth try very hard to bring our readers nothing but quality records on each and every new feature, but no matter how hard we try we know that sometimes its simply impossible to please everyone. Unless, of course, the feature comes courtesy of Nick Weaver; we are supremely confident that you’ll wholeheartedly be Feelin the latest release from the Seattle up-and-comer. On the record’s newly-released visual we find Weaver taking a trip to his locale record store, spitting atop an edgy, ominous beat—driven by a grinding synth— from producer Klever Retro. The vibe of the track, mixed up with the Still There author’s authentic, crisp flow, should have you feeling just as fortunate as the few who were able to cop Weaver’s last album from the store. In search of more from the Northwest up-and-comer? Feelin’ is currently slated to appear on Weaver’s forthcoming fall album, currently without a title or exact release date.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.