Thus far, 2014 has not been kind to Nick Weaver Addicts; the Seattle repper hasn’t been featured on our pages since dropping off debut project Day One, None last fall. Today, he finally returns to give fans what they’ve been fiending for, in the form of some freshly-minted official visuals. Adam Nelson directs the cinematic accompaniment to this cut, which features Weaver rhyming about his addiction to hip-hop over head-nodding production by DJ Corbett. Anthony Briscoe (seen in the video rocking a stylish Pink Floyd sweatshirt) underscores the beat’s bluesy vibe with some ragged, yet soulful hook vocals. Those who haven’t already copped the project can find plenty more where this came from on Nick Weaver’s freshman set, still available in the Booth for streaming and purchase.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.