Thus far, 2014 has not been kind to Nick Weaver Addicts; the Seattle repper hasn’t been featured on our pages since dropping off debut project Day One, None last fall. Today, he finally returns to give fans what they’ve been fiending for, in the form of some freshly-minted official visuals. Adam Nelson directs the cinematic accompaniment to this cut, which features Weaver rhyming about his addiction to hip-hop over head-nodding production by DJ Corbett. Anthony Briscoe (seen in the video rocking a stylish Pink Floyd sweatshirt) underscores the beat’s bluesy vibe with some ragged, yet soulful hook vocals. Those who haven’t already copped the project can find plenty more where this came from on Nick Weaver’s freshman set, still available in the Booth for streaming and purchase.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Seattle rhymesayer Nick Weaver has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners a full stream of his debut independent full-length, Day One, None. The project packs 10 original tracks from the up-and-coming emcee, among...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.