In an effort to make sure you are never totally adept at navigating the site, Facebook has again changed its layout and features. One of its new features includes a “feeling” status where a face is chosen to correspond to your mood, like “blessed” or “sexy.” Unfortunately for Nick Pratt, they don’t offer “Feelin’ High” as an option. For that, you’ll have to turn to The DJBooth (or your local dispensary). Atop the cloudy production work of Slo Mo, based around an Erykah Badu sample, the Texan emcee showcases his easygoing Southern flow as he spits about the two W’s: weed and women. Nick isn’t smoking alone, though, as Cassius G. lends his deep flow to verse two. Despite the intoxicating Badu sample, Feelin’ High did not appear on Pratt’s recent, DJBooth-hosted street release, The Badu Sessions EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
CSB Worldwide, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Feel Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.