In an effort to make sure you are never totally adept at navigating the site, Facebook has again changed its layout and features. One of its new features includes a “feeling” status where a face is chosen to correspond to your mood, like “blessed” or “sexy.” Unfortunately for Nick Pratt, they don’t offer “Feelin’ High” as an option. For that, you’ll have to turn to The DJBooth (or your local dispensary). Atop the cloudy production work of Slo Mo, based around an Erykah Badu sample, the Texan emcee showcases his easygoing Southern flow as he spits about the two W’s: weed and women. Nick isn’t smoking alone, though, as Cassius G. lends his deep flow to verse two. Despite the intoxicating Badu sample, Feelin’ High did not appear on Pratt’s recent, DJBooth-hosted street release, The Badu Sessions EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/16/13
Submit your Rating
CSB Worldwide, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Feel Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.