Been fiending for some new material from Nick London ever since the Panhandle State up-and-comer linked up with The DJBooth to drop his London’s Game EP last fall? Then I’ve got a little something up my sleeve that’ll make you say, “Oh Yee!” On this street-ready promotional single, Ripa‘s muffled vocal samples, ominous bassline and slow-rolling percussion back the rhymesayer as he stunts on the amateurs and touts his proficiency at microphone murder. Nick London has yet to announce his plans for 2013, but I have a feeling this gritty underground jam augurs more dope music just around the corner. Whatever the case, you can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
New World Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Molly Water" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.