Been fiending for some new material from Nick London ever since the Panhandle State up-and-comer linked up with The DJBooth to drop his London’s Game EP last fall? Then I’ve got a little something up my sleeve that’ll make you say, “Oh Yee!” On this street-ready promotional single, Ripa‘s muffled vocal samples, ominous bassline and slow-rolling percussion back the rhymesayer as he stunts on the amateurs and touts his proficiency at microphone murder. Nick London has yet to announce his plans for 2013, but I have a feeling this gritty underground jam augurs more dope music just around the corner. Whatever the case, you can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
New World Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Molly Water" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.