Been fiending for some new material from Nick London ever since the Panhandle State up-and-comer linked up with The DJBooth to drop his London’s Game EP last fall? Then I’ve got a little something up my sleeve that’ll make you say, “Oh Yee!” On this street-ready promotional single, Ripa‘s muffled vocal samples, ominous bassline and slow-rolling percussion back the rhymesayer as he stunts on the amateurs and touts his proficiency at microphone murder. Nick London has yet to announce his plans for 2013, but I have a feeling this gritty underground jam augurs more dope music just around the corner. Whatever the case, you can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
New World Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Molly Water" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.