A buzzmaking emcee hailing from Miami, Fla., Nick London makes his swagger-drenched entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single selection off his next street album. On Molly Water, The R.E.G.I.M.E. percussion-driven club boardwork bangs in the back as the emcee celebrates the energizing (and aphrodisiac) effects of his favorite party fuel. Still thirsty? More awaits on Nick’s London’s Game tape, produced entirely by R.E.G.I.M.E. The project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes. In the meantime, click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
Submit your Rating
New World Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"There Goes Nick Again" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.