A buzzmaking emcee hailing from Miami, Fla., Nick London makes his swagger-drenched entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single selection off his next street album. On Molly Water, The R.E.G.I.M.E. percussion-driven club boardwork bangs in the back as the emcee celebrates the energizing (and aphrodisiac) effects of his favorite party fuel. Still thirsty? More awaits on Nick’s London’s Game tape, produced entirely by R.E.G.I.M.E. The project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes. In the meantime, click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
Submit your Rating
New World Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"There Goes Nick Again" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.