A buzzmaking emcee hailing from Miami, Fla., Nick London makes his swagger-drenched entrance into The DJBooth with the lead single selection off his next street album. On Molly Water, The R.E.G.I.M.E. percussion-driven club boardwork bangs in the back as the emcee celebrates the energizing (and aphrodisiac) effects of his favorite party fuel. Still thirsty? More awaits on Nick’s London’s Game tape, produced entirely by R.E.G.I.M.E. The project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes. In the meantime, click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 05/3/12
Submit your Rating
New World Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"There Goes Nick Again" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.