I Don’t Know whether you caught Nick Hakim‘s debut feature, Cold, when it hit our front page in June… but if you did, you’re undoubtedly hungry for more from the promising indie crooner. Well, your wish is our command. Today, the D.C. native returns to our front page with a brand new single off his next EP. Once again, he takes the opportunity to show off his skills on both sides of the mixing boards; over his own icy, guitar riffs and soulful keys, the singer addresses plaintive verses to a loved one who’s far away. His rich baritone, of course, is every bit as impressive as it was on his Booth debut. Where Will We Go Pt. 2 is slated to hit the ‘net Tuesday, September 16. In the meantime, why not check out its predecessor, available here for free streaming?
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.