I Don’t Know whether you caught Nick Hakim‘s debut feature, Cold, when it hit our front page in June… but if you did, you’re undoubtedly hungry for more from the promising indie crooner. Well, your wish is our command. Today, the D.C. native returns to our front page with a brand new single off his next EP. Once again, he takes the opportunity to show off his skills on both sides of the mixing boards; over his own icy, guitar riffs and soulful keys, the singer addresses plaintive verses to a loved one who’s far away. His rich baritone, of course, is every bit as impressive as it was on his Booth debut. Where Will We Go Pt. 2 is slated to hit the ‘net Tuesday, September 16. In the meantime, why not check out its predecessor, available here for free streaming?
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.