Absent from our pages since April, when he earned positive Booth reviews for LP single Sonja Pearson, Chi-town emcee Nicholas May returns to feed his hungry fanbase with freshly-minted promo cut All I Know. ILL Brown reprises his role as producer from the aforementioned cut, crafting a smooth, blunted beat to accompany the artist as he describes his fly lifestyle. Massachusetts repper Cam Meekins assists on the guest tip. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.