Absent from our pages since April, when he earned positive Booth reviews for LP single Sonja Pearson, Chi-town emcee Nicholas May returns to feed his hungry fanbase with freshly-minted promo cut All I Know. ILL Brown reprises his role as producer from the aforementioned cut, crafting a smooth, blunted beat to accompany the artist as he describes his fly lifestyle. Massachusetts repper Cam Meekins assists on the guest tip. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)