What have Big Apple crew No Good People been up to since early February, when they dropped off single Build Me Up. Well, they’ve been working on Double Fisting. Hold up, that didn’t sound right…. well, moving on, the inaugural leak off the project is Reach for the Sky, a freestyle which finds Stress, Dr. Sean Strange, ODoub and Raida rhyming over the T-Minus-produced beat from Nicki Minaj single Moment 4 Life. Digging it? Then be sure to check out the crew’s new double-street album when it hits the net in July.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.