What have Big Apple crew No Good People been up to since early February, when they dropped off single Build Me Up. Well, they’ve been working on Double Fisting. Hold up, that didn’t sound right…. well, moving on, the inaugural leak off the project is Reach for the Sky, a freestyle which finds Stress, Dr. Sean Strange, ODoub and Raida rhyming over the T-Minus-produced beat from Nicki Minaj single Moment 4 Life. Digging it? Then be sure to check out the crew’s new double-street album when it hits the net in July.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.