Go ahead everybody, take a sigh of relief; New Kidz is not the urban alter-ego of New Kids on The Block. In fact, New Kidz isn’t a group at all, but rather the moniker for a rising reggae artist out of Kingston, Jamaica. His new single, Woman, is dancehall-rap in the mold of Sean Paul and Buju Banton. Unsurprisingly, most of it is unintelligible, but that’s half of the appeal, isn’t it? Gargamel Music Productions, which doubles as his label, is responsible for the production. If dancehall is your type of thing, you’ll likely enjoy Woman. If it’s not, beware. No announcements have been made as of yet regarding his next album.
Written by Charlie E. on 08/19/08
Submit your Rating
Gargamel Music, Inc.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.