If you want to stargaze, your best bet is to drive somewhere far away from the light pollution of the big city. Unsigned up-and-comer Nevelle Viracocha does just that on his first Booth feature, leaving his native Alabama to get a clearer view of the constellations—and of his own place in the rap game. Released as a single in May but only now beginning to be promoted, The Astral Hour finds Silent Mike serving up a pensive keyboard beat as the emcee and singer reflects on the massive potential he holds inside himself: “In reality, I’m a fallacy, but in my sleep I’m more like Zion… I’m the sire, chip on the shoulder and golden crown atop my attire.” His currently untitled album is unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.