If you want to stargaze, your best bet is to drive somewhere far away from the light pollution of the big city. Unsigned up-and-comer Nevelle Viracocha does just that on his first Booth feature, leaving his native Alabama to get a clearer view of the constellations—and of his own place in the rap game. Released as a single in May but only now beginning to be promoted, The Astral Hour finds Silent Mike serving up a pensive keyboard beat as the emcee and singer reflects on the massive potential he holds inside himself: “In reality, I’m a fallacy, but in my sleep I’m more like Zion… I’m the sire, chip on the shoulder and golden crown atop my attire.” His currently untitled album is unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.