If you want to stargaze, your best bet is to drive somewhere far away from the light pollution of the big city. Unsigned up-and-comer Nevelle Viracocha does just that on his first Booth feature, leaving his native Alabama to get a clearer view of the constellations—and of his own place in the rap game. Released as a single in May but only now beginning to be promoted, The Astral Hour finds Silent Mike serving up a pensive keyboard beat as the emcee and singer reflects on the massive potential he holds inside himself: “In reality, I’m a fallacy, but in my sleep I’m more like Zion… I’m the sire, chip on the shoulder and golden crown atop my attire.” His currently untitled album is unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.