If you want to stargaze, your best bet is to drive somewhere far away from the light pollution of the big city. Unsigned up-and-comer Nevelle Viracocha does just that on his first Booth feature, leaving his native Alabama to get a clearer view of the constellations—and of his own place in the rap game. Released as a single in May but only now beginning to be promoted, The Astral Hour finds Silent Mike serving up a pensive keyboard beat as the emcee and singer reflects on the massive potential he holds inside himself: “In reality, I’m a fallacy, but in my sleep I’m more like Zion… I’m the sire, chip on the shoulder and golden crown atop my attire.” His currently untitled album is unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.