Congratulations, you’ve survived another grueling workweek and finally, It’s The Weekend. Okay, so there are still a few short hours until its official, but thanks to Booth newcomer Netta Brielle, why not get the party started early? On the singer’s newest effort, which is ripe to take radio by storm, producers Theodore Thomas, Jevon Hill and Stanley Black cook up the winding, electronic-esque beat. The production may not scream club banger, but Netta’s fiery, intoxicating vocals, used to belt out some party-friendly lyrics, will have you going HAM in no time. Atlantic Records labelmate B.o.B shares in the sentiment, adding a few bars to compliment Brielle’s effort and create a charismatic 1-2 punch. There is no word on anything larger from Brielle, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from the Bay Area native.
Update: We have added the Ben Marc-directed visuals for Netta Brielle’s It’s The Weekend single.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.