Congratulations, you’ve survived another grueling workweek and finally, It’s The Weekend. Okay, so there are still a few short hours until its official, but thanks to Booth newcomer Netta Brielle, why not get the party started early? On the singer’s newest effort, which is ripe to take radio by storm, producers Theodore Thomas, Jevon Hill and Stanley Black cook up the winding, electronic-esque beat. The production may not scream club banger, but Netta’s fiery, intoxicating vocals, used to belt out some party-friendly lyrics, will have you going HAM in no time. Atlantic Records labelmate B.o.B shares in the sentiment, adding a few bars to compliment Brielle’s effort and create a charismatic 1-2 punch. There is no word on anything larger from Brielle, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from the Bay Area native.
Update: We have added the Ben Marc-directed visuals for Netta Brielle’s It’s The Weekend single.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.