Congratulations, you’ve survived another grueling workweek and finally, It’s The Weekend. Okay, so there are still a few short hours until its official, but thanks to Booth newcomer Netta Brielle, why not get the party started early? On the singer’s newest effort, which is ripe to take radio by storm, producers Theodore Thomas, Jevon Hill and Stanley Black cook up the winding, electronic-esque beat. The production may not scream club banger, but Netta’s fiery, intoxicating vocals, used to belt out some party-friendly lyrics, will have you going HAM in no time. Atlantic Records labelmate B.o.B shares in the sentiment, adding a few bars to compliment Brielle’s effort and create a charismatic 1-2 punch. There is no word on anything larger from Brielle, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from the Bay Area native.
Update: We have added the Ben Marc-directed visuals for Netta Brielle’s It’s The Weekend single.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.