Congratulations, you’ve survived another grueling workweek and finally, It’s The Weekend. Okay, so there are still a few short hours until its official, but thanks to Booth newcomer Netta Brielle, why not get the party started early? On the singer’s newest effort, which is ripe to take radio by storm, producers Theodore Thomas, Jevon Hill and Stanley Black cook up the winding, electronic-esque beat. The production may not scream club banger, but Netta’s fiery, intoxicating vocals, used to belt out some party-friendly lyrics, will have you going HAM in no time. Atlantic Records labelmate B.o.B shares in the sentiment, adding a few bars to compliment Brielle’s effort and create a charismatic 1-2 punch. There is no word on anything larger from Brielle, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from the Bay Area native.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.