Congratulations, you’ve survived another grueling workweek and finally, It’s The Weekend. Okay, so there are still a few short hours until its official, but thanks to Booth newcomer Netta Brielle, why not get the party started early? On the singer’s newest effort, which is ripe to take radio by storm, producers Theodore Thomas, Jevon Hill and Stanley Black cook up the winding, electronic-esque beat. The production may not scream club banger, but Netta’s fiery, intoxicating vocals, used to belt out some party-friendly lyrics, will have you going HAM in no time. Atlantic Records labelmate B.o.B shares in the sentiment, adding a few bars to compliment Brielle’s effort and create a charismatic 1-2 punch. There is no word on anything larger from Brielle, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from the Bay Area native.
Update: We have added the Ben Marc-directed visuals for Netta Brielle’s It’s The Weekend single.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)