An Italian adventurer who lived during the 18th century, Giacomo Casanova is best known today for the myriad women he pursued and seduced over the course of his lifetime. Nesby Phips possesses a similar animal magnetism, but his style of seduction is considerably less labor-intensive: he simply sits back and lets the ladies comes to him. In other words, he’s a Passive Casanova. On his latest single, part of an upcoming independent full-length, the New Orleans rapper and producer outlines his laissez-faire approach to romance, in which any given woman simply serves as prologue to the next affair. Want him to stick around for a while? If his opening 16 is any indication, your best bet is to become a master chef. To back his cocksure bars, Prospek crafts a headnodic instrumental driven driven by a leisurely bassline. Simply Phips is currently unscheduled, but fans can keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest singles.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
Bakadahouse Music LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.