An Italian adventurer who lived during the 18th century, Giacomo Casanova is best known today for the myriad women he pursued and seduced over the course of his lifetime. Nesby Phips possesses a similar animal magnetism, but his style of seduction is considerably less labor-intensive: he simply sits back and lets the ladies comes to him. In other words, he’s a Passive Casanova. On his latest single, part of an upcoming independent full-length, the New Orleans rapper and producer outlines his laissez-faire approach to romance, in which any given woman simply serves as prologue to the next affair. Want him to stick around for a while? If his opening 16 is any indication, your best bet is to become a master chef. To back his cocksure bars, Prospek crafts a headnodic instrumental driven driven by a leisurely bassline. Simply Phips is currently unscheduled, but fans can keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest singles.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Bakadahouse Music LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.