An Italian adventurer who lived during the 18th century, Giacomo Casanova is best known today for the myriad women he pursued and seduced over the course of his lifetime. Nesby Phips possesses a similar animal magnetism, but his style of seduction is considerably less labor-intensive: he simply sits back and lets the ladies comes to him. In other words, he’s a Passive Casanova. On his latest single, part of an upcoming independent full-length, the New Orleans rapper and producer outlines his laissez-faire approach to romance, in which any given woman simply serves as prologue to the next affair. Want him to stick around for a while? If his opening 16 is any indication, your best bet is to become a master chef. To back his cocksure bars, Prospek crafts a headnodic instrumental driven driven by a leisurely bassline. Simply Phips is currently unscheduled, but fans can keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest singles.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
Bakadahouse Music LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.