As they say, “I ain’t got nothing but some hard d*ck and bubble gum, and I’m fresh out of bubble gum.” Actually, I’m not sure who says that; the only person I know for sure does is New Orleans repper Nesby Phips, who colorfully informs gold-digging females that he owes them precisely nothing on new single H.D. & B.G.. Backed by the artist’s own understated, bass-driven production, this-swag-drenched cut is one of many fresh records to be found on Phips’ Life Without Options LP, dropping soon via his Bakadahouse Music label.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Bakadahouse Music LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.