As they say, “I ain’t got nothing but some hard d*ck and bubble gum, and I’m fresh out of bubble gum.” Actually, I’m not sure who says that; the only person I know for sure does is New Orleans repper Nesby Phips, who colorfully informs gold-digging females that he owes them precisely nothing on new single H.D. & B.G.. Backed by the artist’s own understated, bass-driven production, this-swag-drenched cut is one of many fresh records to be found on Phips’ Life Without Options LP, dropping soon via his Bakadahouse Music label.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
Bakadahouse Music LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.