As they say, “I ain’t got nothing but some hard d*ck and bubble gum, and I’m fresh out of bubble gum.” Actually, I’m not sure who says that; the only person I know for sure does is New Orleans repper Nesby Phips, who colorfully informs gold-digging females that he owes them precisely nothing on new single H.D. & B.G.. Backed by the artist’s own understated, bass-driven production, this-swag-drenched cut is one of many fresh records to be found on Phips’ Life Without Options LP, dropping soon via his Bakadahouse Music label.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
Bakadahouse Music LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.