The alternative Hip-Rock trio, N*E*R*D, is back with the lead single off their upcoming spring album, Seeing Sounds.. The interestingly spelled Everyone Nose begins with member Chad Hugo asking for the attention of “all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom.” If you’ve ever ventured to a night club that serves alcoholic drinks and plays music, you know that line is damn long. After some chopped and screwed versions Chad’s vocals come to an end, enter the classic Neptune sound of a bango-saxophone-drum-tambourine mixture. Outside of a few sneezing sound-effects, Everyone Nose is an out of body club-ready song that only N*E*R*D could pull off.
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.