The alternative Hip-Rock trio, N*E*R*D, is back with the lead single off their upcoming spring album, Seeing Sounds.. The interestingly spelled Everyone Nose begins with member Chad Hugo asking for the attention of “all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom.” If you’ve ever ventured to a night club that serves alcoholic drinks and plays music, you know that line is damn long. After some chopped and screwed versions Chad’s vocals come to an end, enter the classic Neptune sound of a bango-saxophone-drum-tambourine mixture. Outside of a few sneezing sound-effects, Everyone Nose is an out of body club-ready song that only N*E*R*D could pull off.
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.