The alternative Hip-Rock trio, N*E*R*D, is back with the lead single off their upcoming spring album, Seeing Sounds.. The interestingly spelled Everyone Nose begins with member Chad Hugo asking for the attention of “all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom.” If you’ve ever ventured to a night club that serves alcoholic drinks and plays music, you know that line is damn long. After some chopped and screwed versions Chad’s vocals come to an end, enter the classic Neptune sound of a bango-saxophone-drum-tambourine mixture. Outside of a few sneezing sound-effects, Everyone Nose is an out of body club-ready song that only N*E*R*D could pull off.
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.