The alternative Hip-Rock trio, N*E*R*D, is back with the lead single off their upcoming spring album, Seeing Sounds.. The interestingly spelled Everyone Nose begins with member Chad Hugo asking for the attention of “all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom.” If you’ve ever ventured to a night club that serves alcoholic drinks and plays music, you know that line is damn long. After some chopped and screwed versions Chad’s vocals come to an end, enter the classic Neptune sound of a bango-saxophone-drum-tambourine mixture. Outside of a few sneezing sound-effects, Everyone Nose is an out of body club-ready song that only N*E*R*D could pull off.
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.