The alternative Hip-Rock trio, N*E*R*D, is back with the lead single off their upcoming spring album, Seeing Sounds.. The interestingly spelled Everyone Nose begins with member Chad Hugo asking for the attention of “all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom.” If you’ve ever ventured to a night club that serves alcoholic drinks and plays music, you know that line is damn long. After some chopped and screwed versions Chad’s vocals come to an end, enter the classic Neptune sound of a bango-saxophone-drum-tambourine mixture. Outside of a few sneezing sound-effects, Everyone Nose is an out of body club-ready song that only N*E*R*D could pull off.
Written by DJ Z on 01/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.