While riding aboard the Indie Express (which previously stopped to unload the buzz single I Should Know U), Atlanta R&B group Nephu may have found the very song that could get them headed on a major route. The groups’ new single, She Got Dat Fire, has the star power to be a breakout hit and enough energy to make a strong push in the club. Whereas the group uses the song to show off their goods, the ticket to Billboard station is punched by a guest spot from Brooklyn resident and So So Def signee, Q Da Kid. Expect the fire to reach a maximum temperature right around the time On the Edge hits stores and online retailers later this year.
Written by Burmy on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Should Know U" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.