A British singer/songwriter signed to Warner Bros., Neon Hitch introduces Boothgoers to her unique brand of bubblegum-pop with Some Like It Hot. Penned and produced by previously-featured duo Kinetics & One Love, this high-energy promo cut finds the artist paying tribute to a dude who gets her hot like none other. On the back, Kinetics steps out from behind the boards to spit a guest verse over what sounds like the percussion track from Yeezy‘s BLKKK SKKKN HEAD. An unknown director handles the visuals, assembled from the headliner’s own home movies. This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Neon Hitch’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ass Back Home" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.