A British singer/songwriter signed to Warner Bros., Neon Hitch introduces Boothgoers to her unique brand of bubblegum-pop with Some Like It Hot. Penned and produced by previously-featured duo Kinetics & One Love, this high-energy promo cut finds the artist paying tribute to a dude who gets her hot like none other. On the back, Kinetics steps out from behind the boards to spit a guest verse over what sounds like the percussion track from Yeezy‘s BLKKK SKKKN HEAD. An unknown director handles the visuals, assembled from the headliner’s own home movies. This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Neon Hitch’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ass Back Home" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)