A British singer/songwriter signed to Warner Bros., Neon Hitch introduces Boothgoers to her unique brand of bubblegum-pop with Some Like It Hot. Penned and produced by previously-featured duo Kinetics & One Love, this high-energy promo cut finds the artist paying tribute to a dude who gets her hot like none other. On the back, Kinetics steps out from behind the boards to spit a guest verse over what sounds like the percussion track from Yeezy‘s BLKKK SKKKN HEAD. An unknown director handles the visuals, assembled from the headliner’s own home movies. This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Neon Hitch’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ass Back Home" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.