A British singer/songwriter signed to Warner Bros., Neon Hitch introduces Boothgoers to her unique brand of bubblegum-pop with Some Like It Hot. Penned and produced by previously-featured duo Kinetics & One Love, this high-energy promo cut finds the artist paying tribute to a dude who gets her hot like none other. On the back, Kinetics steps out from behind the boards to spit a guest verse over what sounds like the percussion track from Yeezy‘s BLKKK SKKKN HEAD. An unknown director handles the visuals, assembled from the headliner’s own home movies. This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Neon Hitch’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ass Back Home" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.