A British singer/songwriter signed to Warner Bros., Neon Hitch introduces Boothgoers to her unique brand of bubblegum-pop with Some Like It Hot. Penned and produced by previously-featured duo Kinetics & One Love, this high-energy promo cut finds the artist paying tribute to a dude who gets her hot like none other. On the back, Kinetics steps out from behind the boards to spit a guest verse over what sounds like the percussion track from Yeezy‘s BLKKK SKKKN HEAD. An unknown director handles the visuals, assembled from the headliner’s own home movies. This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Neon Hitch’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ass Back Home" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)