Last we heard from Locksmith Music signee Nemo Achida, on a January single off his next EP, he was looking forward to some Hands On interaction with a certain shawty. Luckily, his lust hasn’t overridden his desire to conquer the rap game. Getting it in remains a preoccupation on newly-released follow-up Show Me but, by and large, the cut finds him with his nose pressed firmly against the grindstone. Over the pensive piano chords and subtly off-kilter drums of label boss 88-Keys, the emcee spits about the overtime hours he’s been putting in to lay the groundwork for his future greatness. As he puts it on the back, he’s been “so busy out here I need a clone of me.” TDE signee SZA lends her vocals to the joint’s hazy chorus. Craving more? Then keep it locked. The Well Raised Beast EP has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll continue to supply you with news and tunes leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 03/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)