Thought Nemo Achida‘s last feature, June’s Soundtrack, was smooth? Try Suede Leatha on for size. On this freshly-minted EP single, the Kentucky rapper and producer showcases his talent for creating luxuriant aural textures, wreathing radiant keyboard riffs and a fluid rhythm section in plenty of reverb as he rhymes about his immaculately fly wardrobe. Fellow CULT collective member Bump guests, shouting-out a few of his favorite designer labels on verse two. Craving more sensual, atmospheric bangers? You’ll find exactly what you seek on The Climax Sh*t II, scheduled for release Tuesday, December 18, via Locksmith Music.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.