Thought Nemo Achida‘s last feature, June’s Soundtrack, was smooth? Try Suede Leatha on for size. On this freshly-minted EP single, the Kentucky rapper and producer showcases his talent for creating luxuriant aural textures, wreathing radiant keyboard riffs and a fluid rhythm section in plenty of reverb as he rhymes about his immaculately fly wardrobe. Fellow CULT collective member Bump guests, shouting-out a few of his favorite designer labels on verse two. Craving more sensual, atmospheric bangers? You’ll find exactly what you seek on The Climax Sh*t II, scheduled for release Tuesday, December 18, via Locksmith Music.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.