Thought Nemo Achida‘s last feature, June’s Soundtrack, was smooth? Try Suede Leatha on for size. On this freshly-minted EP single, the Kentucky rapper and producer showcases his talent for creating luxuriant aural textures, wreathing radiant keyboard riffs and a fluid rhythm section in plenty of reverb as he rhymes about his immaculately fly wardrobe. Fellow CULT collective member Bump guests, shouting-out a few of his favorite designer labels on verse two. Craving more sensual, atmospheric bangers? You’ll find exactly what you seek on The Climax Sh*t II, scheduled for release Tuesday, December 18, via Locksmith Music.
Written by richard on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.