Snapchat, sexting and other technological innovations have made it easier than ever to get freaky without the muss and fuss of physical intimacy, but Nemo Achida still prefers the Hands On approach. On a brand new promotional single, the Kentucky buzzmaker pays lustful lyrical tribute to a shawty he never fails to hit up when he visits her city of residence on tour. Locksmith Music label boss 88-Keys provides some steamy, stylishly understated production to accompany his signee’s bars, and Windy City crooner BJ The Chicago Kid delivers a silky guest chorus. To quote the artist himself, “If you like this, you got taste.” Hands On isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Nemo Achida’s plans for 2014 as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.