Snapchat, sexting and other technological innovations have made it easier than ever to get freaky without the muss and fuss of physical intimacy, but Nemo Achida still prefers the Hands On approach. On a brand new promotional single, the Kentucky buzzmaker pays lustful lyrical tribute to a shawty he never fails to hit up when he visits her city of residence on tour. Locksmith Music label boss 88-Keys provides some steamy, stylishly understated production to accompany his signee’s bars, and Windy City crooner BJ The Chicago Kid delivers a silky guest chorus. To quote the artist himself, “If you like this, you got taste.” Hands On isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Nemo Achida’s plans for 2014 as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.