Snapchat, sexting and other technological innovations have made it easier than ever to get freaky without the muss and fuss of physical intimacy, but Nemo Achida still prefers the Hands On approach. On a brand new promotional single, the Kentucky buzzmaker pays lustful lyrical tribute to a shawty he never fails to hit up when he visits her city of residence on tour. Locksmith Music label boss 88-Keys provides some steamy, stylishly understated production to accompany his signee’s bars, and Windy City crooner BJ The Chicago Kid delivers a silky guest chorus. To quote the artist himself, “If you like this, you got taste.” Hands On isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Nemo Achida’s plans for 2014 as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.