Snapchat, sexting and other technological innovations have made it easier than ever to get freaky without the muss and fuss of physical intimacy, but Nemo Achida still prefers the Hands On approach. On a brand new promotional single, the Kentucky buzzmaker pays lustful lyrical tribute to a shawty he never fails to hit up when he visits her city of residence on tour. Locksmith Music label boss 88-Keys provides some steamy, stylishly understated production to accompany his signee’s bars, and Windy City crooner BJ The Chicago Kid delivers a silky guest chorus. To quote the artist himself, “If you like this, you got taste.” Hands On isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Nemo Achida’s plans for 2014 as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.