There ain’t nothing worse than a blind date or an arranged marriage. I mean, how can you expect two people who have never met to instantly fall in love and be happy? I can safely say that the only kind of Forced Love for me is Nemo Achida‘s latest Booth feature. Likewise, there ain’t nothing forced when it comes to Achida’s approach on the mic. While he maintains a unique cadence and a raspy flow that most emcees would struggle to blend with a softer beat, Achida sounds right at home spitting over producedbysean’s silky instrumental. Forced Love is one of four freshly-minted bonus tracks on the iTunes re-release of Achida’s Midnight Magic Extended album, out now for your purchasing pleasure.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)