There ain’t nothing worse than a blind date or an arranged marriage. I mean, how can you expect two people who have never met to instantly fall in love and be happy? I can safely say that the only kind of Forced Love for me is Nemo Achida‘s latest Booth feature. Likewise, there ain’t nothing forced when it comes to Achida’s approach on the mic. While he maintains a unique cadence and a raspy flow that most emcees would struggle to blend with a softer beat, Achida sounds right at home spitting over producedbysean’s silky instrumental. Forced Love is one of four freshly-minted bonus tracks on the iTunes re-release of Achida’s Midnight Magic Extended album, out now for your purchasing pleasure.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.