There ain’t nothing worse than a blind date or an arranged marriage. I mean, how can you expect two people who have never met to instantly fall in love and be happy? I can safely say that the only kind of Forced Love for me is Nemo Achida‘s latest Booth feature. Likewise, there ain’t nothing forced when it comes to Achida’s approach on the mic. While he maintains a unique cadence and a raspy flow that most emcees would struggle to blend with a softer beat, Achida sounds right at home spitting over producedbysean’s silky instrumental. Forced Love is one of four freshly-minted bonus tracks on the iTunes re-release of Achida’s Midnight Magic Extended album, out now for your purchasing pleasure.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.