There ain’t nothing worse than a blind date or an arranged marriage. I mean, how can you expect two people who have never met to instantly fall in love and be happy? I can safely say that the only kind of Forced Love for me is Nemo Achida‘s latest Booth feature. Likewise, there ain’t nothing forced when it comes to Achida’s approach on the mic. While he maintains a unique cadence and a raspy flow that most emcees would struggle to blend with a softer beat, Achida sounds right at home spitting over producedbysean’s silky instrumental. Forced Love is one of four freshly-minted bonus tracks on the iTunes re-release of Achida’s Midnight Magic Extended album, out now for your purchasing pleasure.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"John Stockton" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.