Men around the world believe in a little something called “a second chance.” In rapper Nelly’s world, his label, Universal Motown, believes in a fourth chance; following the release of the St. Louis native’s new album, Brass Knuckles, which only sold a meager 84,000 first week copies according to SoundScan, Motown announced that One And Only would be sent to radio at the end of October. One of three album cuts produced by Polow Da Don, the new single is the lone record on the fourteen-track LP that does not feature a guest artist. An appealing choice for radio success, the record features Nelly rapping, Nelly singing the hook, and Nelly admitting that a fictional female (we know its Ashanti, bro) has taken his breath away. This might be his last chance; did he win you over?
Listen to More: Nelly
Written by DJ Z on 09/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Throw Some D's (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.