The sounds cape which Timbaland chose to craft Nelly Furtado’s new album was pure musical genius. Their artist/producer marriage sounds as though they have been working together their entire careers, when in reality they are only one album into their relationship. The duo who held down radio all summer long with the hit single, Promiscuous, are back for the sequel with Say It Right. Our guess is that this might be the only single in the world to work at both a club in Manhattan, and on an safari through the natives land of (fill in the blank
Written by DJ Z on 10/23/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.