The sounds cape which Timbaland chose to craft Nelly Furtado’s new album was pure musical genius. Their artist/producer marriage sounds as though they have been working together their entire careers, when in reality they are only one album into their relationship. The duo who held down radio all summer long with the hit single, Promiscuous, are back for the sequel with Say It Right. Our guess is that this might be the only single in the world to work at both a club in Manhattan, and on an safari through the natives land of (fill in the blank
Written by DJ Z on 10/23/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.