The sounds cape which Timbaland chose to craft Nelly Furtado’s new album was pure musical genius. Their artist/producer marriage sounds as though they have been working together their entire careers, when in reality they are only one album into their relationship. The duo who held down radio all summer long with the hit single, Promiscuous, are back for the sequel with Say It Right. Our guess is that this might be the only single in the world to work at both a club in Manhattan, and on an safari through the natives land of (fill in the blank
Written by DJ Z on 10/23/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.