In December 1978, enterprising criminals lifted $5 million in cash and $875,000 in jewels from the JFK airport, perpetrating the largest cash robbery ever to occur on American soil. On his latest single and video, NEAKO takes inspiration from The Luthansa Heist, spitting about his determination to “make a killing” over a string-drenched beat by Harry Fraud. Young Jab contributes guest rhymes. Feeling it? More fresh cuts await on new mixtape LVLZebra, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.