In December 1978, enterprising criminals lifted $5 million in cash and $875,000 in jewels from the JFK airport, perpetrating the largest cash robbery ever to occur on American soil. On his latest single and video, NEAKO takes inspiration from The Luthansa Heist, spitting about his determination to “make a killing” over a string-drenched beat by Harry Fraud. Young Jab contributes guest rhymes. Feeling it? More fresh cuts await on new mixtape LVLZebra, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.