In December 1978, enterprising criminals lifted $5 million in cash and $875,000 in jewels from the JFK airport, perpetrating the largest cash robbery ever to occur on American soil. On his latest single and video, NEAKO takes inspiration from The Luthansa Heist, spitting about his determination to “make a killing” over a string-drenched beat by Harry Fraud. Young Jab contributes guest rhymes. Feeling it? More fresh cuts await on new mixtape LVLZebra, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.