In December 1978, enterprising criminals lifted $5 million in cash and $875,000 in jewels from the JFK airport, perpetrating the largest cash robbery ever to occur on American soil. On his latest single and video, NEAKO takes inspiration from The Luthansa Heist, spitting about his determination to “make a killing” over a string-drenched beat by Harry Fraud. Young Jab contributes guest rhymes. Feeling it? More fresh cuts await on new mixtape LVLZebra, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)