In December 1978, enterprising criminals lifted $5 million in cash and $875,000 in jewels from the JFK airport, perpetrating the largest cash robbery ever to occur on American soil. On his latest single and video, NEAKO takes inspiration from The Luthansa Heist, spitting about his determination to “make a killing” over a string-drenched beat by Harry Fraud. Young Jab contributes guest rhymes. Feeling it? More fresh cuts await on new mixtape LVLZebra, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.