When Neako glances at his wrist, he’s just doing it for his own amusement—as far as the Jersey repper is concerned, it’s always Rolex Time. This unreleased joint, a reimagining of Biggie’s classic What, finds the freestyle series alum and fellow Garden State native Fresh Moss spitting over the headliner and Gramercy Records’ tweaked take on Easy Mo Bee‘s original beat. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 06/23/11
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.