When Neako glances at his wrist, he’s just doing it for his own amusement—as far as the Jersey repper is concerned, it’s always Rolex Time. This unreleased joint, a reimagining of Biggie’s classic What, finds the freestyle series alum and fellow Garden State native Fresh Moss spitting over the headliner and Gramercy Records’ tweaked take on Easy Mo Bee‘s original beat. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 06/23/11
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.