When Neako glances at his wrist, he’s just doing it for his own amusement—as far as the Jersey repper is concerned, it’s always Rolex Time. This unreleased joint, a reimagining of Biggie’s classic What, finds the freestyle series alum and fellow Garden State native Fresh Moss spitting over the headliner and Gramercy Records’ tweaked take on Easy Mo Bee‘s original beat. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 06/23/11
Submit your Rating
LVLYSL / iHipHop Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm On It ft. Vertical Jones" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.